Need Some Help?
We’re here to help you, whatever the problem is.
If your enquiry is important but not an emergency, then please complete our online form below. Please also fill out this form if you need to register any defects with your new Waterstone Home.
We will endeavour to attend to your defect within 28 days.
We do hope everything is well within your new home. The Site Managers may have now moved off site but please remember that this ‘Need Some Help’ page is here for any defects which may arise. We can also advise on home maintenance issues.
- Howells' Reach, Derwen Fawr
- Chapters, Dinas Powys
- 51 Degrees Latitude
- Tusker's Point, Ogmore-by-Sea
- Cambrian Quay, Saundersfoot
- St Nicholas Fields, Vale of Glamorgan
- Previous Developments
- All residential properties are complete and all homes are occupied.
- All affordable housing plots have now been completed and handed over to Pobl.
- The roads and footpaths are complete and landscaping to adoptable areas will be undertaken in due course.
- Residential properties are complete and all homes are occupied.
- All affordable housing plots have been handed over to Hafod.
- Works to the road and pumping station are finished and landscaping to adoptable areas will be undertaken in due course.
- The Construction team at Tenby are working towards completion for the summer.
- The Sales team are there strictly by appointment only.
- Contact Chris Elliott on 07814 232 174 for further information.
- Construction is progressing well.
- The Show Home should be ready by the end of the summer with first occupations following closely after.
- Only three properties remaining.
- The Sales Information Centre is open to customers Friday to Tuesday, 10am until 5pm.
- Contact Lucy Dowley on 07966 648 559 for further information.
- This is now under your DAW management company which you would have been given information for in your contract.
- If you have any other queries please complete the form shown on this page.
- Construction has started on site and infrastructure works are currently ongoing.
- The Sales team are available to discuss the development details whilst we are currently working through finalisation of the brochure.
- Contact Julie Turner on 07810 184894 for further information.
Please refer to your hand over pack or call customer services on 01656 644518.
What is an emergency?
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- Water leak that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of the electrics. (Firstly, check the failure has not been caused by the trip switch being activated by a fault on a domestic appliance)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security – a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
Storm damage is covered by your insurance – please contact your insurer at the earliest opportunity in the event of any roof or fencing problems.
If you suspect a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Service line immediately on 0800 111 999 (24 hours). For more information go to britishgas.co.uk
Builders and Developers are increasingly specifying the quality brands in the knowledge that doing so adds value not only to the kitchens but also to the houses they build. Consumers, it seems, have never been more label conscious.
Smeg’s extensive appliance range is renowned for design and attention to detail, ergonomics and functionality, and utilise the best materials to ensure long life and great performance.
NEFF Customer Service – 0844 892 8989
NEFF Spare Parts and Accessories – 0844 892 8989
NEFF Product Advice – 0844 892 8989
For a reputable locksmith 24/7, please contact Mr Locks Freephone on 0800 083 5787 or mobile 07976 961473
For questions about your garden and landscaping, please contact Phil Ryan at Ryan Landscaping on
For queries relating to interior design, please contact Clare Gilliard at Sunrise Interiors on 01656 746 777
If you need some assistance with your TV Aerial, please call One Vision on 0800 731 45 38
Hide those Dents and Scratches?
Contact the damage repair experts Magic Man on 0345 458 1010
Extra touches to the kitchen?
Sigma 3 based in Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff have the additions you’re looking for. Please call 02920 593 969
Accessorising your bathroom?
Inject some extra luxury into your bathroom with Porcelanosa. Call their Cardiff showroom on 02920 465 166
Our complaints procedure
We endeavour to provide all our customers with a high standard of service and a quality new home. If you are unhappy with our service or the standard of your new home, please contact your Sales Negotiator or our Customer Care department as appropriate.
If you are not satisfied with our response and wish to make a complaint, please write to the Managing Director at our Head Office at:
Number One, Waterton Park, Bridgend, CF31 3PH
or email: email@example.com
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days of receipt and notify you of our response within 15 working days or, if longer, the timeframe in which we can respond and the reason for the delay.
In the unlikely event that you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may refer your complaint to the Chairman. Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and we will respond to you within 20 working days or, if longer, the timeframe in which we can respond and the reason for the delay.
If, after exhausting our complaints procedure, you still remain dissatisfied, then you may refer your complaint for independent resolution under the Consumer Code for Homebuilders. You should contact your home warranty provider and obtain an application form from them.
A copy of the Consumer Code for Homebuilders is contained within your Welcome Pack and is available on our website.